This week I teamed up with Nutritionist Stephen Box & Muscle Mousse to create a delicious dessert using their protein mixes.
This protein-packed double chocolate cheesecake is really easy to make & looks super effective with milk & white chocolate layers.
Macros per serving:
181kcal / 17.9g protein / 16.8g carbs / 4.4g fat / 2.1g fibre
80g oats (regular or gluten free)
40g ground almonds
40g date nectar, honey or agave
100g white chocolate Muscle Mousse
100g milk chocolate Muscle Mousee
10g chocolate crispy balls (for decoration - I got mine from Marks & Spencer)
1. In a food processor mix oats, ground almonds, date nectar & 2 tbsp water into a thick paste.
2. Press paste into bottom of cheesecake tin (tin with removable bottom) & place in freezer to harden for 5 minutes.
3. Whilst the base is in the freezer, make up one serving (50g) of milk chocolate muscle mousse (in line with packet instructions).
5. Remove base from freezer & spread chocolate muscle mousse evenly to make first layer - leave in fridge to set for AT LEAST 30 minutes.
6. Check first layer has set then make up a serving (50g) of white chocolate muscle mousse (again in line with packet instructions) - pour this on top of the layer you have just done & spread evenly. Again leave in fridge to set for AT LEAST 30 minutes.
7. Repeat this process 2 more times - sprinkle balls (or other decoration) on final top layer before placing in fridge to set.
8. Eat & enjoy! :-)