I'm so excited to share this one with you!! For those of you that have been enjoying my cookie dough dip recipe i've recently discovered that if you add baking powder to the mix you actually have a really great cake recipe (that's vegan & gluten free too!).
Servings - Makes 10 servings
Macros per serving*:
123kcal / 8g protein / 10g carbs / 6g fat / 2g fibre
*May vary slightly depending on ingredients used.
1 can chickpeas (240g drained) - rinse well
60g vanilla protein powder of choice
2 tbsp cashew butter
1 tbsp honey (or agave)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
50ml milk of choice (I used skimmed cow's milk)
50g chocolate chips of choice (I used 85% cocoa dark chocolate chunks - available from Tesco)
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
3. Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips into blender.
4. Stir in chocolate chips & pour into baking tin.
5. Bake in oven for 15-20mins (or until golden brown)
6. Place on wire rack to cool.
7. Cut into fingers.
8. Eat! :-)