Finally found a way to make fudge fit my macros (wahoo!). This fudge recipe is so simple- all you need is a couple of ingredients and a silicone ice cube tray!
Serving Size - Makes 10 pieces
Macros per piece*:
69kcal / 5g protein / 5g carbs / 4g fat
*May vary depending on ingredients used.
2 tbsp coconut oil
25g peanut flour (I used Sukrin available in the baking ailse at Tesco, Sainsburys & Waitrose)
40g chocolate protein powder
1 tbsp Nuts n More chocolate peanut butter (can substitue for other peanut butter of choice)
15g "Choc Shot" (available in hot chocolate aisle of supermarket)
1. In a pan or microwave melt together coconut oil & peanut butter.
2. Mix protein & honey in water to form a "paste".
3. Stir protein paste into coconut oil & peanut butter mixture until smooth.
4. Pour into silcone ice cube tray (if you dont have an ice cube tray just line some tupperware with cling film - this will still do the same thing it just won't look as pretty!).
5. Decorate pieces with choc shot (i.e. squirt a small amount on each piece).
6. Place in fridge to set for 2 hours (or until solid).
7. Eat :-)
Tip: If a richer, more "chocolatey" fudge is required try melting in a couple of squares of dark chocolate.