Raspberry & white chocolate is one of my FAVOURITE flavour combinations & I'm always disappointed that I can never find a decent gluten-free white chocolate rasberry granola in the shops so thought i'd just create my own.
This one's really easy to make & is delicious with coconut milk or layered in a glass with fresh rasberries & greek yoghurt.
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings
Macros per serving:
187 calories / 3g protein / 35g carbs / 4g fat / 2g fibre
100g oats (regular or gluten free)
30g puffed rice (I used Kallo rice puffs available in freefrom aisle of most supermarkets)
50g white chocolate chips
10g freeze dried raspberries (available in baking aisle)
1 tsp vanilla bean paste (available in baking aisle)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Place oats & puffed rice into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add honey, baking powder & vanilla bean paste & stir until mix is completely coated.
4. Spread mix evenly onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Place in oven for 6 minutes.
6. Remove from oven & stir well (so that mix does not "burn").
7. Place back in oven for further 6 minutes. The granola will be soft when it first comes out of the oven but will harden & go crunchy as it cools.
8. Once fully cooled stir in chocolate chips & raspberries, store in air tight Tupperware & enjoy!