Chocolate pancakes with chocolate sauce, marshmallows, juicy raisins & NUTELLA all for 540 calories - yes please!
These pancakes are great for when you fancy indulging your sweet tooth but unlike regular rocky road they pack a decent 50g protein hit too. If you have less calories to play with just half the recipe & make a smaller stack - simple!
Servings: Makes 1 stack
Macros per stack:
553kcal / 50g protein / 69g carbs / 7.2g fat / 2.2g fibre
1 medium banana (approx 85g)
120g egg whites
40g chocolate protein powder
25g mini marshmallows
10g Choc Shot (available in hot chocolate aisle of supermarket
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat grill to medium heat (you'll see why in a minute).
2. Place banana, egg whites, protein powder, baking powder & Nutella into blender & mix well.
3. Preheat a tiny bit of oil of choice in non stick pan on medium heat (I used a really good non stick pan to make these so didn't actually need any oil due to the fat in the Nutella) - pour in pancake mix (split into desired number of pancakes).
3. Once you have flipped pancakes place marshmallows on top of each one & place pan under grill to cook the top of the pancakes & toast the marshmallows.
4. Assemble pancakes on top of each other using Choc Shot & raisins as desired.
5. Eat! :-)