I'm loving the fact that more foods that were previously only found in the states/speciality shops are now making their way into mainstream stores here in the UK. Therefore when I saw Hershey bars at the checkout in Sainsbury's I thought I had to give them a go in a protein ball recipe!
Servings: Makes 10 balls
Macros per ball:
77kcal / 5g protein / 6.5g carbs / 3.5g fat
40g protein powder of choice (I used cookies and cream flavour but chocolate, white chocolate or vanilla all work well in this recipe)
35g cashew butter
1 tbsp water
1 Hershey Cookies & Cream Bar
1. Blend the oats into "flour".
2. Add protein powder, cashew butter, honey, water & 2/3 of the Hershey bar into blender & mix until a thick "dough" is formed.
3. Crumble the remaining Hershey bar onto a plate.
4. Scoop out the mix from the blender & roll into even sized balls.
5. Roll the balls in the crumbled Hershey bar & leave in the fridge to set for at least 15 minutes.
6. Eat! :-)