5 Ingredients & 5 minutes is all you need to make these yummy chunky cookies.
I've kept the Biscoff spread content a little lower at a modest 60g per batch but if you don't mind being a little more indulgent then try slicing each one of these in half & serving it with some more spread melted in the middle!
Servings: Makes 5 Chunky Cookies
Macros per serving:
109kcal / 5g protein / 12g carbs / 4.5g fat / 1g fibre
60g Biscoff Spread (crunchy or smooth)
30g protein powder of choice (I used banana caramel flavour)
1 large banana (the riper the better!)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180c & line a baking tray with a non stick baking sheet or baking paper.
2. In a blender mix together all ingredients until mixture is thick.
3. Scoop out mix using a spoon & "blob" onto the baking paper.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven & place on a wire rack to cool (or enjoy warm & sliced in half with melted Biscoff spread in the middle!).