I've revamped my original 3 ingredient cookie to bring you another delicious flavour - blueberry.
These work great as a breakfast option or post workout snack, alongside a protein shake. ~They also travel well so can be taken anywhere you go!
Servings: Makes 4 chunky cookies
Macros per cookie: 135kcal / 3g protein / 26g carbs / 1.5g fat / 3g fibre
1 large banana (the riper the banana the better the end result)
1/2 tsp baking powder (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. In a large bowl, mash the banana into a paste using a fork.
3. Stir in the oats, blueberries & baking powder.
4. Mould into cookie shapes & place on a baking tray lined with baking paper (this will prevent the cookies from sticking - you can use a silicone baking mat if preferred).
5. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Leave on a wire rack to cool.
7. Eat! :-)