The other day I was in a Subway sandwich store ordering lunch & decided to treat myself to one of the cookies they had there. I enjoyed this taste combo so much that I decided to create my own so that I could enjoy it a little more often, or if you wanted, you could eat 4 of these for the same number of calories in one cookie.
If made using a vegan protein powder this recipe is suitable for vegans too.
Servings: Makes 11 balls
Macros per ball: 70kcal / 3g protein / 5g carbs / 4g fat / 0.5g fibre
25g chopped macadamia nuts
1 scoop vanilla protein
30g smooth cashew butter
25g white chocolate chips.
1. In a food processor, blend the oats ito a fine flour.
2. Add the protein powder, cashew butter & honey & blend into a "dough".
3. Add the macadamia nuts & half of the chocolate chips & blend to mix.
4. Scoop the mix out using a spoon & roll into balls.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate chips using a spoon & spread a little on top of each ball (if you like you can skip this step & just put more chocolate chips in the batter.
6. Eat! :-)