Couldn't resist making another pink, girly donut using one of my favourite sweets - strawberry laces!
I invested in a donut maker to make these but you can make them using a regular donut mould in the oven. If you're a big donut fan it is definitely worth investing in a donut maker though as in my opinion it really does make a huge difference to the end result.
Servings: Makes approx 12 donuts (may vary depending on the mould used)
Macros per donut:
58kcal / 7g protein / 6g carbs / 1g fat
40g coconut flour
25g vanilla or strawberry protein powder
60g Apple Sauce
80g egg whites
1 whole egg
1/2 tsp baking powder
50ml semi skimmed milk (or other milk of choice)
2 tsbp Quark
½ tsp pink colouring
1 tbsp strawberry protein powder
1 tsp stevia
1/2 packet fizzy strawberry laces
1. Preheat oven to 180c (or preheat donut maker as per instructions if using one).
2. Place all ingredients in a blender & mix until thick.
3. Spoon mix into donut maker & cook for 3 minutes. If using a donut mould spray using 1 calorie cooking spray (such as Fry Light Butter Spray) & place in oven for approx 15 minutes.
4. Allow donuts to cool & spoon a blob of frosting onto each one.
5. Twist strawberry lace into a swirl & place on top.