The whole way through my bikini prep I was craving cheesecake so I thought I'd make one post show to include all of my favourite treats! It has Kinder Bueno in the base, melted Kinder chocolate in the filling & it's topped with Nutella & more Kinder Goodies!
It sets in the fridge too so no baking required!
Ingredients: (Recipe for 8 inch cheesecake tin)
For the base:
200g Digestive Biscuits
100g unsalted butter (melted in microwave)
2 Kinder Bueno sticks
For the Filling:
170ml double cream
50g icing sugar
250g Kinder chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Gelatine powder sachet
For the Topping:
100g Kinder Chocolate
20g unsalted butter
Happy Hippos & Kinder Bueno Bars (optional)
1. Crush Digestive biscuits & add melted butter - Press into the bottom of cheesecake tin & push pieces of crushed bueno into base (see pic above). Place in the fridge whilst you make the filling.
2. Make up gelatine powder with approx 50ml cold water & set aside (for 5-10mins).
3. In a large mixing bowl whisk together icing sugar & cream cheese until smooth & thick. Melt the Kinder Chocolate in the microwave (I'd do this in 20 second blasts) & add to the sugar & cream cheese mixture along with the double cream until fully smooth & combined.
4. Heat up the gelatine mix in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Add 3 tbsp of the cheesecake filling into the gelatine & stir til smooth, then add this into the cheesecake filling mixture & stir well.
5. Pour the filling onto the base, flatten off the top & leave to set in the fridge for at least 6 hours (for best results set overnight).
6. Once the cheesecake has set, remove from the tin to decorate.
7. Add Nutella, Kinder chocolate & butter into a bowl & melt in the microwave in 20 second blasts. Pour over the top of the cheesecake & add Happy Hippos/Bueno Bars or whatever you like!
8. Place back in the fridge to set for 30 mins-1 hour.
9. Slice & enjoy!