A new take on frozen yoghurt...make it into a cake. In my current bikini competition prep i'm absolutely loving all things frozen, not just because it cools me down in the sunny weather but also because they take a while to eat so I get to enjoy them for longer!
This frozen yoghurt cake is so simple to make & is super low fat & calorie. In fact you get a quarter of the whole cake (which is standard large cheesecake size) for less than 100 calories & 0.5 fat! With a decent 10g protein per serving too it's a pretty diet friendly snack - even if you're in contest prep!
The macros below are for the whole cake so to get the macros for your slice just divide the total by the number of portions you're having.
Servings: As many as you want to slice it into (cake needs 20mins out of freezer before slicing)
Macros (for the whole cake!): 372kcal / 40g protein / 50g carbs / 2g fat
350g fat free Greek yoghurt (I used Total 0% by Fage)
20g Nesquick Chocolate Milkshake Powder (Can substitute for Chocolate Protein powder if a higher protein content is needed)
25g Choc Shot (available in hot chocolate section of most supermarkets)
1 tsp gelatine powder
1. Mix together Nesquick powder, gelatine powder & greek yoghurt in a bowl.
2. Stir in raspberries.
3. Pour mix into a cheesecake tin.
4. Drizzle Choc Shot over top to decorate.
5. Place in freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
6. Remove from tin & allow cake to soften at room temperature for at least 20 mins.
7. Slice & serve with more Choc Shot or your favourite calorie free syrup to taste.
7. Eat! :-)