My favourite food on this whole planet.... Nutella! It was only a matter of time before I made it into a ball. These ones have a gooey Nutella centre!
I literally could sit & eat Nutella from the tub with a spoon! Thankfully with my upcoming prep, at only 66 calories & 1.4g fat per ball these are a diet friendly way to keep my Nutella habit under control!
Servings: Makes 10 balls
Macros per ball:
66kcal / 4g protein / 9g carbs / 1.4g fat / 0.5 fibre
40g chocolate protein powder
20g Choc Shot (available in hot chocolate aisle of supermarket)
1. Soak dates in boiling water & set aside for 15 minutes
2. Pop Nutella in microwave for 1 minute to melt.
3. Blend the dates into a paste in a food processor - add protein powder, Melted Nutella, Choc Shot, & 1tsp of water from the dates & blend until stuck together.
4. Scoop out mix using a spoon & roll into balls.
5. Leave in fridge to set for 30 minutes (or eat straight away if you don't mind them gooey!)