As posted on my Snapchat last week, easy to make banana-Nutella cookies. A simple snack that can be made in just 20mins (including cooking time). They're gluten free & contain only 83 calories per chunky cookie too!
Servings: Makes 6 Chunky Cookies
Macros per cookie:
83kcal / 4g protein / 11.5g carbs / 2g fat / 1g fibre
1 medium ripe banana (the riper the banana the sweeter the cookies will be!)
30g oats (regular or gluten free)
25g chocolate protein powder (I used chocolate Muscle Mousse as I find it makes the cookies "gooier"
Splash of milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Mash up banana in a bowl.
3. Add oats, protein powder, Nutella & baking powder - mix together using a splash of milk (mixture should be thick & not too runny.
4. Blob mix onto a sheet of baking paper.
5. Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes.
6. Enjoy cookies warm (my personal preference!) or place on a wire rack to cool.
7. Eat! :-)