Attention chocaholics, these are the protein ball for you! These rich, chocolately balls are packed full of delicious goodies including juicy sultanas & marshmallows. The best bit is they're only 69 calories & 0.5g fat per ball!
Servings: Makes 8 balls
Macros per ball: 69kcal / 4g protein / 11g carbs / 0.5g fat
1 scoop chocolate whey
30g Choc Shot (available in the hot chocolate section of most supermarkets)
10g mini marshmallows
10g puffed rice (I used a plain one by Kallo)
1. Soak 40g of the raisins in hot water for a minimum of 15 minutes (for best results leave for an hour for them to go really plump, juicy & sticky). Set the other 10g aside.
2. In a blender, grind the oats into a fine flour.
3. To the oats add the protein powder, Choc Shot & soaked raisins & blend until a thick cookie dough is formed.
4. Add in the marshmallows, rice puffs & remaining raisins & blend lightly (just enough to mix).
5. Scoop out the batter using a spoon & roll into balls.
Tip: To save messy hands & make the balls easier to work with try popping the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes before rolling.