A fact you may not know about me, I actually suffer from lactose intolerance (not ideal with a protein baking website I know!).
I can handle a certain amount of lactose & am generally fine with whey protein powder but even so this is one of the recipes I like to use when my tummy is playing up & i'm trying to limit the amount of dairy i'm eating.
Like my "free from brownie" recipe these ones can also be made gluten free too.
Servings: Makes 6 Muffins
Macros per muffin: 103kcal / 2g protein / 17g Carbs / 3g fat / 1.5g fibre
50g oats (regular or gluten free)
2 medium sized bananas (the riper they are, the sweeter the blondies will be)
20g chopped walnuts
3 tsp agave or honey
100ml almond milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. In a food processor or blender, grind oats into a "flour".
3. Add bananas, almond milk, agave & baking powder & mix well.
4. Stir in chopped walnuts.
5. Pour mix into cases (I used square muffin cases that I bought from Ikea).
6. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
7. Place on a wire rack to cool or enjoy warm! :-)