Here it is - the recipe I demonstrated live at Bodypower 2018! This recipe is so easy to make, that we managed to do it on stage with nothing but a blender & a spoon!
These cookies make a great snack & will keep in an airtight tupperware for 2-3 days & if you want to keep them lower in fat - switch out some of the peanut butter for powdered peanut butter mixed with a little water.
Servings - Makes 6 Chunky Cookies (can be made into smaller protein balls for lower calorie servings)
Macros Per Cookie: 175kcal / 10.5g protein / 16g carbs / 7g fat
40g vanilla or peanut butter protein powder
80g oats (regular or gluten free)
75g peanut butter
50g Golden Syrup
Frankys Bakery Shortbread Flavour Powder (available here) - This is optional but really helps bring the "cookie" flavour through.
1. In a food processor/blender grind the oats into a fine flour.
2. Add Franky's powder, protein powder & syrup.
3. Melt the peanut butter in the microwave (optional but it helps it stick!), add to the other ingredients & blend.
4. Blend all ingredients until stuck together.
5. Scoop out using a spoon and press into cookie shapes.
6. Decorate & Eat! :)
If you make this recipe don't forget to send me a picture on INSTAGRAM - @girlgainzblog